2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

New Apartments in Alanya Oba Close to Social Amenities

from
€125.000
to
€125.000
Property type:
Apartment
To the sea:
600 m
Rooms:
1+1
To the airport:
35 km
Gross areas:
63 m2
Year of construction:
2021
Object description

New apartments are located in one of the central areas of Alanya - Oba.

Nearby are all social facilities, such as a school, a children's park, a walking area, hospitals, a beach, banks and post offices. Both are very popular with international and Turkish investors, so the area is developing rapidly.

This residential complex consists of two blocks and 35 apartments, including a penthouse 1 + 1 and 3 + 1. Under block B there are 2 shops.

The complex offers a variety of opportunities for pastime: swimming pool, games room, barbecue area, sauna, parking, water park, video surveillance cameras, fitness center, children's pool.

The main advantages of the complex:

- Located close to all social amenities

- High quality materials

For sale are apartments of various layouts with a total area of 63 sq.m. up to 160 sq.m.

Terms of payment:

If you are interested in purchasing these apartments, the company "BasicApartment Real Estate" offers a convenient payment method - at the initial signing of the contract you pay only 40% of the total cost, and for the remaining 60% you get an installment plan for 18 months without interest.

This property in Alanya is highly recommended to those who are looking for new investment opportunities in real estate in Alanya.

Object infrastructure
  • Outdoor pool
  • Children's pool
  • Indoor pool
  • Jacuzzi
  • Fitness
  • Turkish bath (hammam)
  • Sauna
  • Steam room
  • Massage room
  • Lobby
  • Cinema
  • Playground
  • Parking
  • 24-hour security
  • Elevator
  • Electric generator
  • Video surveillance system
  • Caretaker
  • Laundry service
Our Representatives
Book a consultation with experienced managers who will help you in all matters.
Halil Yıldırım
Halil Yıldırım
Halil Yıldırım
English, Turkish, Norwegian
Ekaterina Kharchenko
Ekaterina Kharchenko
Ekaterina Kharchenko
English, Russian
Anette Renèe Vamsti
Anette Renèe Vamsti
Anette Renèe Vamsti
Norwegian, English
Aykerim Kamaladinova
Aykerim Kamaladinova
Aykerim Kamaladinova
Kazakh, Russian, English, Turkish
Gülay Yıldırım
Gülay Yıldırım
Gülay Yıldırım
English, Turkish
İbrahim Gülçelik
İbrahim Gülçelik
İbrahim Gülçelik
Turkish, English, Deutsch
Have You Seen These Too?
Luxury project the Colosseum Oba, Alanya
from
€169.000
#576
Alanya
Hot sale
The Lumos - Luxury apartments in modern building
€88.000
#54
Excellence Q in Oba Alanya
from
€129.000
#362
New Project just 50 mt to the Cleopatra Beach
from
€189.000
#396
Alanya
Hot sale
New Alanya Property with Luxury Hotel Facilities
from
€119.000
#142
New Apartments in Quiet Surroundings of Alanya Oba
from
€259.000
#389
Alanya
Hot sale
Apartment in Alanya Crystal Garden Residence
€149.000
#667